Monday, June 9, 2008

draft saved 12/10/07

) Meanwhile I think I'm on the verge of getting that 27-year-old for my date.
) Aha.
) That is, if she don't have plans that night.
) Should make for an interesting night.
) If she can't make it, then surely I will be stag. Slint the shameful stag.
) Prolly not the only one.
) True.
) You should try harder as EQP. You have a standard to set. The standard of truth needs to be erected.
) Yeah, well I'm to the point now where all I want is 27.
) Did you ask her?
) No. I just met her. Finally. We hit it off nicely, but I didn't have a clear window to ask her for it. We hung out a little last night with a bunch of people, and a bunch of people at midnight wasn't a good place for me. She asked me to give the spiritual thought at FHE tonight. So I will do that, then BAM!
) Nice. You could've said, "I will if YOU WILL go out with me." BAM!
) Yeah, I thought of that later. BAM!
) I think after you ask her out, you should actually say "BAM!" Maybe wait until she says yes, though, in case you scare the crap out of her.
) Ha. I will plan on it. Maybe pound my fist on the nearest table, too.
) For effect.
) It would be sweet if I had some boards or bricks there that I could karate chop in half. For effect.
) Or just do the karate kid move, the crane? Just kick whatever's closest to you.
) Ha. This is going to be great.

6 comments:

Nelka said...

So interesting to read, from this perspective. So very interesting and funny.

Nelka said...

. . . I'm glad you didn't say "BAM." (by the way.)

Ashlie Dalton said...

This was a conversation from awhile back right? I was thinking you've known 27 for at least 6 mos.

stern mister serious said...

Yes. I believe the conversation was on the same day as the draft was saved—back in December of '07. And now you know whom with. BAM!

Kristopher said...

I laughed, I cried. I actually got it.

Congrats on the big bam.

4-Slyce said...

Go Clint!! CLint! CLint! Clint!