Saturday, December 13, 2008

there were babies at kneaders

I know you've got more important things to worry about than an old sandwich, so here's what I'm going to do: I'll eat your sandwich (probably) for lunch. But don't be mad 'cuz I will make it up to you. Possibly by buying you another sandwich or food item of equal or greater value.
Be careful!...there are onions in it.
Thanks, I will. I will be wary of your germs as well.
I have not the slightest idea of what you are talking about (girls don't have germs).
Excellent! I'll take your word for it. But if I find even one germ...
...If you find one germ and show it to me, I will write you the best letter of apology you have ever seen.

4 comments:

The Melkman said...

From your date? Sounds pretty flirtatious.

Melon said...

Huh!?!

4-Slyce said...

flirting cooties...
hey, you are back to recording...? I've been performing lately... when i live nearer to you, we should record a reunion track... you featuring 4, seriously.

stern mister serious said...

You've been performing? Did you already explain that to me? Isn't that how you won Julia or something? Let's play!