Tuesday, April 7, 2009

this isn't rocket science

So, help me out here. What's the opposite of rocket science?
Like, actual rocket science, or the term rocket science?
Well, the term, but I think you have to go somewhat literal to figure it out.
[conversation too long and twisty and funny to duplicate here]
...So crudely drawn buffalo is the opposite of rocket science!
Yeah! Rocket science is the discipline of launching people and objects away from earth and it is only possible to the most advanced minds.
And crudely drawn buffalo is painted on the wall of a cave, within the earth, by the most degenerate mind.

2 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

I actually agree with the cave dwelling.

Ashlie Dalton said...

I mean the cave painting... I was on the phone and distracted when I wrote that.