Friday, March 30, 2007

Cinnamon pt. 2

• So what happened to you?
••• Oh. So do you know Cinnamon Spoon?
• No.
••• But you know cinnamon.
• Right and I know spoon.
••• Cinnamon Spoon is the game of trying to eat a giant heaping spoonful of cinnamon.
• That doesn't sound like a game it sounds like a torture.
••• Yeah, it is a torture. It was my first torture and I almost died. Cinnamon dust coats your mouth and throat and nasal passages and suffocates you.
• Wow.
••• I cried my eyes out. It burned and sanded my throat.
• I'm sorry. So you're trying to heal?
••• Yeah. I think I've cleared my head of all cinnamon pockets so I'm feeling okay. My uvula is still a little swollen. Don't play Cinnamon Spoon.
• I wouldn't dream of it. Are you going to go to the soirée this soir?
••• Yeah, I'll be there. With root beer.

No comments: