Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Nintendo Wii

:: Have you played Nintendo Wii yet?
:::: Never.
:: You can download games on it for like $6 each from old systems. If it gets to the point where it has all the old Mario and Sonic games, I will buy it in a second.
:::: That's exactly what we need.
:: All official. Not crappy rips or emulators.
:::: Right.
:: Every girl and boy needs one if that could happen.
:::: They should have been making each new system capable of playing old games as well from the beginning. Not just ditching them out.
:: I think in the beginning everyone thought "our new system is far superior. There is no way anyone will ever want to play those old games again."
:::: I'm scared of game systems, that if I get the right one I will be stuck inside my house for the rest of my life and turn into Golem.
:: If Wii gets all those old games, it's worth turning into Golem.

3 comments:

melissa said...

i dare them to make it possible for dr. mario to be on wii. i would still not play.

stern mister serious said...

you would still not understand how to play.

melissa said...

ah man.