Wednesday, October 31, 2007

blood is thicker than hotter than you are

We need to form a band. You interested?
= Ha. yeah. We really should I guess. And we need to call it Worst Weather Weekend
Why?
= I just like it.
Kind of long.
= Or our name should start with A instead of The.
A Worst Weather Weekend?
= Sure.
How about Somebody's Gonna Die Tonight?
= That's already the name of a song.
Okay.
= I really want us to finish writing the Gooshlings Theme Song.
How about Freida Dalton?
= Not bad. Gordon Rules?
I like Gordon Rules. Another song could be Rolls Make You Roll on the Ground.
= Ha. We have so many songs already: Metal Storm, Blackberry, Ladder of Life.
It’s a start. Jesse and Stubby would also be a good name.
= Yeah it would. Larry Beard, too. Maybe people would think it's a Gnarls Barkley knock-off though.
Benner Henner.
= Nus.
Caught Me a Cricket. Sambo Yojimbo.
= Actually I think Sambo Yojimbo sounds way cool.
Caught Me a Cricket could be a song and Sambo Yojimbo could be the name. I really like Sambo Yojimbo.
= K. We are officially Sambo Yojimbo. It's unanimous

No comments: