Wednesday, October 3, 2007

ninja head is replaced

// I am impressed with Ninja Head's customer support. The company that sold it to me won't answer emails, so i called the manufacturer and they said just cut the plug off it and send it in and I will instantly receive a free replacement.
\\ That is impressive, telling you to cut the plug off.
// Yeah, I was blown away at that.
\\ So, wait, they will send you a whole new Ninja Head, so you will have one that works with a plug AND one that doesn't work but is wireless?
// Yes. I think I will try to take all the guts out and make a ninja helmet.
\\ That is awesome how this is working out.
// Yeah so basically for my troubles I get one (1) free ninja helmet.

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Would that helmet make you and the ninja head ninja partners? Or would it be more useful as a defense for when the ninja head attacks you in your sleep? Wait, I guess that wouldn't happen without appendages.

stern mister serious said...

All I know is that when you put on the ninja helmet IT controls YOU.