Wednesday, November 7, 2007

talk down

dee: He talks to me like he's much much older, and like I am a young kid. He did ever since I started here. And after I was here for a while and I found out he's like the same age as me, it blew my mind. Inside i was like, "that kind of pisses me off, in retrospect." But I just came to accept that's how he is, and he doesn't mean any harm.

cee: I hate being talked down to. A lot.
dee: Yeah it sucks. I started just making fun of his church clothes to balance out the equation.

2 comments:

upto12 said...

If this is about me, I'm sorry. Really. I am. I'm apologizing right now. Please forgive me.

stern mister serious said...

No. It's not about you. But I'm curious where you find yourself in there. We're not the same age and I don't think I've ever even seen your church clothes.