Tuesday, October 14, 2008

big furniture worship

Hey, I was wondering if you could help us out with something. We need a bunch of guys to help us move the couch upstairs downstairs. And the couch downstairs upstairs. And the same with both big screens. Can you help with a bunch of people today?
» Do you have to move them tonight? I'm in St. George, and I'll probably get home between 8 and 9. I'd be happy to help tomorrow. Is it a necessity tonight?
Yeah, a necessity tonight. If you could get 5 guys that would be awesome.
» Are you in church?
No.
» Okay. If you could text me the reason for the Sunday night move and a time, I can text my roommate at church, and he could ask for volunteers in quorum.
We just can't move some of it cuz it's heavy. James wants the basement all to himself and all of us upstairs, so we have to flip-flop everything. It wouldn't take even an hour.
» I still don't understand why it can't wait until tomorrow. I don't feel good about enlisting people to work on Sunday doing something that could be done Monday.
Because this is the last day I will have off for a while and same for them.
» Well I could probably grab a couple guys when I get back. Who planned this thing anyway?
Nobody, we just all have today off.

3 comments:

Canyon P said...

I am glad to hear that full conversation. I heard part of it when you were telling someone and it sounded like a good one.

Nelka said...

At least you got some visiting in. So, not a total waste, right? grr...

Seagull Dream said...

ha. i was there for the whole thing. it's a good'n