Thursday, October 23, 2008

the temple, your nuptials

»» Dude, another ex of yours is sealed forever!!!!
» Shhhh. She's online. She could hear you.
»» I know, sorry, that was loud. What's ttyn? Is that secret married code?
» I guess. I was trying to figure it out.
»» Are you allowed to chat with her?
» No way! You're not either. She's married.
»» Ta ta you numbskull...?
» Hey, yeah?
»» I think that's what it is.
» Nincompoop?
»» Does she love Mean Girls?
» I wouldn't put it past her. She loves some movies. Take turns yes no.
»» Hmmmm. To Tom yield necking....? Is Tom her husband's name?
» Almost. It's not, though. Take time young neighbor. Maybe tool time, young neighbor. Isn't that what Wilson says?
»» Hmmm, maybe. Another favorite show of hers?
» Yeah. Tim Taylor, your neighbor.

2 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

I can't believe she's married! So weird! I would also really like to know what ttyn means. I know that ttyl means "talk to ya later" but I can't imagine it being "talk to ya now".... right???

4-Slyce said...

taking time, young native