Thursday, February 14, 2008

way out in the eagle mountain of albequerque. freaks.

} Out of temp housing yet?
} Yeah. In an apartment twice the size of our Salt Lake one. Real nice. Room. But we're going to build a house. Got a lot right now, just working out the plans and a loan. It should be built in about 6 months
} That sounds very very nice
} Yeah, I think it will rock. It's affordable to us only because it's in the undeveloped part of town. Kinda like Eagle Mountain only not so far away.
} Ha. Albequerque's Eagle Mountain. That is adventuresome. I just pulled a 3-inch-long hair from the back of my arm, just blowing in the breeze. gross.
} Um, regarding the hair, was that your own or a guest?
} Ha. It was mine. Growing rampantly unchecked. A rogue, mind you.
} Yeesh. I hate those. I sometimes get a long hair in my eyebrow.
} They are a nuisance.
} And they're lighter in color. Freaks.

No comments: